Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sizzler

So there is this huge tall guy at sizzler. I go to the taco bar, and am clearly the first person there. However Mr. tall guy with the suspenders sidle up cutting off half of the taco bar. Then he acts like I'm in the way, or putting him out in some way. I considered taking my time; however concluded that this would extend my stay not only in this awkward standoff at the taco bar, but at one of the restaurant I most loath.

Heres to you Mr tall guy with the suspenders, now I know where you people go after Wal-Mart.

3 comments:

  1. Ever wonder why prices at sizzler keeps going up?? I think the guy with suspenders has the answer for you..check his pockets.. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean pants... He wouldn't need suspenders if he was loading up his pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure he would... he could overload his pockets therefore needing something to hold his pants up. :)

    ReplyDelete